Omega Speedmaster 'Dark side of the moon' 3220.127.116.11.01.005.
Famous on earth for being the first watch on the moon, the legendary Speedmaster is still reaching for the stars decades on from its 1969 lunar landing.
- 44.25mm Black ceramic case
- Fixed ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale
- Sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating
- Black dial with black superluminova indexes and hands
- Date window positioned at 6 on the dial
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Black textile strap with black push button folding clasp
- Self winding Co-axial chronograph movement with Si14 balance spring
- Water resistant to 50m.
At Beards, we offer a 4-year international Omega warranty and same day and next day delivery.
View the Omega Speedmaster collection here.