Breitling Navitimer Rattrapante AB031021/Q615/453A
Since 1952 the Breitling Navitimer range is one of the most professional watches ever made by Breitling. With a subtle and modern design that is used by Pilots it is the perfect watch for aviation enthusiasts alike. With the up most reliability and accuracy; it houses the oldest and the world’s most popular mechanical movement giving it a well-deserved legendary status.
With one of the most sophisticated chronograph movements, this stylish Navitimer is powered using a Breitling Calibre B03 and features split second chronograph and a horological complication. With a push piece housed crown, it serves to stop and restart the split seconds hand as many times as desired during a timing operation.
· 45mm stainless steel case
· Sapphire crystal case front with antireflective and scratch resistant glass
· Sleek bi-directional bezel
· Bronze dial with luminescent hands and a red seconds hand
· Date display between 4 and 5 o’clock
· 1/4th second, 30 minutes and 12 hours Chronograph with a split-second chronograph and a horological complication
· Breitling B03 automatic movement
· Approx. Power reserve 70 hours
· Presented on a stainless-steel bracelet
At Beards, we offer a Breitling 2-year international Breitling warranty and offer next day delivery.
View the Breitling Navitimer range here.