Montblanc 1858 Auto Dual Time 116479
Inspired by the heritage of Minerva the Montblanc 1858 collection is truly inspired by the legendary watches of Minerva. With a vintage yet contemporary style, this collection sleek and sophisticated for all times of looks.
With one of the first bronze inductions undertaken by the collection and the coupled design takes inspiration from vintage designs, this 1858 automatic dual time has all been completed in house and is presented on a stylish brown calfskin strap.
· 44mm stainless steel case with a stylish fixed bronze bezel
· Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
· Black dial with bronze luminescent indexes and numerals
· Date display at 6 o'clock position
· MB 29.19 calibre with automatic movement
· Approx. power reserve 42 hours
· Presented on a brown cognac aged calfskin strap
At Beards, we offer a 2-year international Montblanc warranty and same day and next day delivery.
Please contact the Cheltenham store for more information.
View the Montblanc 1858 collection here