Omega Seamaster Plant Ocean Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer GMT 22.214.171.124.01.004
The Omega Seamaster collection in known for its traditional art of watch making. With its innovative style and pioneering spirt, the Omega Seamaster is perfect for those with a demanding lifestyle while maintaining a high level of reliability and sleek style.
This Omega Seamaster Plant Ocean features a black ceramic bezel with a blue and red rubber- the colours of the New Zealand flag for the first 10 minutes. With a GMT ring with and day and night display. The sophistication of this watch is further accentuated with the Emirates Team New Zealand logo on the case back of the watch with the words ‘Challenger 35th America’s Cup’ .
· 45.5mm black ceramic case
· Ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel
· Scratch resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal case front and back
· Black dial with Arabic and baton numerals with luminescent markers and blue seconds hand
· Date display at 3 o’clock position
· Self-winding movement with a Certified Master Chronometer approved by METAS
· Approx. power reserve 60 hours
· GMT and time zone functions
· Water resistant to 600m
· Presented on a black rubber strap with red nylon fabric
At Beards, we offer an Omega 2-year international warranty and offer next day delivery.
View the Omega Seamaster collection here.