IWC Pilot’s Chronograph ‘Antoine De Saint Exupery’ IW377713
The sleek IWC Pilots collection is a must have product for the aviation enthusiast. Designed with the strictest military standards the collection is created using high quality materials. This stylish IWC Pilot’s watch features a sophisticated brown dial and calfskin strap inspired by the French author and pilot ‘Antoine de Saint Enupery’.
· 43 mm stainless steel case
· Sapphire crystal case with antireflective treatment on both sides
· Brown dial with Arabic numeral and silver markers
· Day-date display at 3 o’clock position
· 79320 calibre chronograph movement- with sub dials at 12 o’clock, 6 o’clock and 9 o’clock position
· Automatic movement
· Approx. power reserve 44 hours
· Presented on a brown calfskin Santoni strap
· Water resistant to 60m meters
At Beards, we offer a 4-year international IWC warranty and same day and next day delivery.
View the IWC Pilots collection here