Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronometer Chronograph 3126.96.36.199.06.001
Since 1957 the Omega Speedmaster collection is known as the first watch to enter space. The collection oozes sophistication and is beautifully designed, it continues to be the watch used by sports professionals for the up most precision and reliability.
· 44.25mm stainless steel case
· Black ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale in orange
· Sapphire crystal with anti—reflective and scratch resistant treatment
· Sun brushed grey dial with the distinctive racing style minute track
· Two sundials with rhodium plated applied rings, central hour, minute and chronograph seconds hands, small seconds hand
· Date display at 6 o’clock position
· Automatic movement, with Omega Co- Axial Master Chronometer 9900
· Water resistant to 50m
· Approx. 60-hour power reserve
· Presented on a stainless-steel bracelet
At Beards, we offer a 4-year international Omega warranty and same day and next day delivery.
View the Omega Speedmaster collection here.