IWC Ingenieur Chronograph IW380801
During the 1950’s when engineers were the heroes of the technical age, the first IWC Ingenieur was designed. This sleek watch pays homage to that design, while adding a modern take to create a timepiece for modern day. Inspired by engineering and the materials used in motor sport, this watch offers a sleek style with expert functionality.
· 42.3mm stainless steel case
· Sapphire crystal case with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
· Baton numerals with a silvered dial plated dial and gold-plated hands
· Chronograph functions with hours, minutes and seconds
· Date display at 3 o’clock position
· IWC manufactured movement
· Automatic, self-winding movement
· Approx. 46 power reserve
· Water resistant to 12m
· Presented stainless steel bracelet
At Beards, we offer a 2-year international IWC warranty and same day and next day delivery.