IWC Ingenieur Chronograph IW380802
During the 1950’s when engineers were the heroes of the technical age, the first IWC Ingenieur was designed. This sleek watch pays homage to that design, while adding a modern take to create a timepiece for modern day. Inspired by engineering and the materials used in motor sport, this watch offers a sleek style with expert functionality.
· 42.3m stainless steel case
· Sapphire crystal case front with anti-reflective treatment on both sides of the case
· Blue dial with rhodium plated hands and baton indexes
· Date display at 3 o’clock position
· Chronograph functions with hours, minutes and seconds
· Automatic, self-winding movement
· See through case back to view the IWC 69375 Calibre movement
· Approx. 46-hour power reserve
· Water resistant to 120m
· Presented on a stainless-steel bracelet
At Beards, we offer a 2-year international IWC warranty and same and next day delivery.