IWC Ingenieur Automatic IW357002>
During the 1950’s when engineers were the heroes of the technical age, the first IWC Ingenieur was designed. This sleek watch pays homage to that design, while adding a modern take to create a timepiece for modern day. Inspired by engineering and the materials used in motor sport, this watch offers a sleek style with expert functionality.
· 40mm stainless steel case
· Sapphire crystal case with anti-reflective treatment
· Black dial with silver baton markers and hands
· Date display at 3 o’clock position
· Automatic, -self-winding movement
· Approx. 42-hour power reserve
· Water resistant to 120m
· Presented on a stainless bracelet
At Beards, we offer a 2-year international IWC warranty and same day and next day delivery.
Please contact the Cheltenham store for more information.