IWC Ingenieur Automatic IW357001
During the 1950’s when engineers were the heroes of the technical age, the first IWC Ingenieur was designed. This sleek watch pays homage to that design, while adding a modern take to create a timepiece for modern day. Inspired by engineering and the materials used in motor sport, this watch offers a sleek style with expert functionality.
· 40mm stainless steel case
· Sapphire crystal case with anti-reflective treatment
· Silver plated dial with silver baton markers and hands
· Date display at 3 o’clock position
· Automatic, -self-winding movement
· Approx. 42-hour power reserve
· Water resistant to 120m
· Presented on black alligator leather strap
At Beards, we offer a 2-year international IWC warranty and same and next day delivery.
Please contact the Cheltenham store for more information.