Breitling Navitimer Chronograph 41 A13324121C1X1
Since 1952 the Breitling Navitimer range is one of the most professional watches ever made by Breitling. With a subtle and modern design that is used by Pilots it is the perfect watch for aviation enthusiasts alike. The Breitling Navitimer collection oozes professionalism and is an iconic and timeless piece for any look and features the famous Breitling slide rule. With the up most reliability and accuracy; it houses the oldest and the world’s most popular mechanical movement giving it a well-deserved legendary status.
- 41mm stainless steel case
- Sapphire crystal case front
- Unidirectional bezel
- Blue dial
- Chronograph with second, minute and hours dials
- Automatic movement
- Date display at 3 o’clock position
- Approx. power reserve 42 hours
- Presented on a leather strap
At Beards, we offer a Breitling 2-year international warranty and offer same or next day delivery.