Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 Tourbillon White Gold & Black Jade Watch PFH279-1201400-HA1441
The quintessential expression of watchmaking expertise, the ultra-thin tourbillon features on Parmigiani Fleurier's iconic model: the Tonda 1950. The name of this piece is a tribute to Michel Parmigiani, with the number representing the year he was born; its design marks a return to Parmigiani Fleurier's fundamental visual identity, which it highlights with its pure lines; and its mechanical complexity demonstrates the brand's Haute Horlogerie expertise.
- 40.20mm 18ct white gold case
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass
- Polished black jade dial
- Rhodium-plated indexes and hands with luminescent coating
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- Black Hermès alligator strap with 18ct white gold pin buckle
- Water resistant to 30m.
At Beards, we offer a Parmigiani 2-year international warranty and offer same day and next day delivery.