Breitling Navitimer 8 Automatic 41 M17314101B1X1
The Navitimer 8 Automatic 41 makes a style statement. It is clearly a direct descendant of Breitling’s legendary watches from the 1930s and 1940s. Inside the steel case with its rotating bezel and pointer is the Breitling Caliber 17. With a bidirectional rotor winder, it delivers more than 40 hours of power reserve. The 41 mm COSC-certified chronometer has a solid screwed caseback and is available with a leather strap and eye-catching black dial.
- 41mm black steel case
- Black dial with date display at 6 o’clock
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Screw-locked crown with two gaskets
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
- Black leather strap with pin buckle
- Breitling 17 calibre automatic movement