Breitling Professional Emergency E7632522/BC02/156S/E20DSA.4
Breitling has made a name for itself at the forefront of innovation by inventing the Emergency, the world’s first wristwatch equipped with an authentic dual frequency distress beacon: a marvel of miniaturization and technical sophistication. This titanium multifunction electronic chronograph is defined by its dual frequency transmitter that launches alerts as well as guides homing and rescue operations. Featuring a revolutionary rechargeable battery, a miniaturized transmitter and an original integrated antenna system, the Emergency is an indispensable safety and survival instrument for professionals and adventurers.
- Countdown timer
- 2nd timezone
- Dual frequency distress beacon: 121.5 MHz and 406 MHz
- Digital, day and date calendar programmed for 4 years
- 1/100th second, max. 23hrs59min. 59,99sec chronograph
- Breitling 76 calibre movement with SuperQuartz™, thermocompensated quartz electronic, analogue and 12/24 hr LCD digital display; EOL indicator
- 51mm titanium case
- Water resistant to 50m.
- Bidirectional bezel with compass scale
- Non screw-locked crown with two gaskets and an integrated pushpiece
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
- Black Diver Pro III rubber strap with pushbutton folding clasp