Breitling Navitimer 1 Chronograph 41 A13324121B1X1
A tribute to the original Navitimer 1, this version is smaller in diameter featuring a black dial with tone-on-tone counters. The famous circular slide rule, powered by the bidirectional rotating bezel, can perform all airborne navigation operations. This legendary chronograph is equipped with a self-winding caliber and is chronometer-certified by the COSC, testament to its superior precision and reliability.
- 41mm steel case
- Bidirectional bezel with slide rule
- Non screw-locked crown with two gaskets
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
- Breitling 13 calibre automatic movement
- Black dial with chronograph counters
- Black leather strap with pin buckle
- Water resistant to 30m.