Breitling Navitimer 8 Automatic 41 A17314101B1A1
The Navitimer 8 Automatic 41 makes a style statement. It is clearly a direct descendent of Breitling’s legendary watches from the 1930s and 1940s. Inside the steel case with its rotating bezel and pointer is the Breitling Caliber 17. With a bidirectional rotor winder, it delivers more than 40 hours of power reserve. The 41 mm COSC-certified chronometer has an eye-catching black dial, solid screwed caseback and is available with a steel bracelet.
- 41mm steel case with black dial
- Date display at 6 o’clock
- Breitling 17 calibre automatic movement
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Bidirectional bezel
- Screw-locked crown with two gaskets
- Cambered sapphire, glareproofed on both sides
- Professional III satin steel bracelet with folding clasp