Breitling Transocean Day & Date A4531012/G751/437X/A20BA.1
With its slim beveled bezel, slender lugs and pure case housing a chronometer-certified self-winding caliber, the Transocean Day & Date admirably reflects the spirit of both long-distance travel and urban sophistication aboard luxurious long-haul airliners. The mercury silver dial displays the date at 3 o’clock, and the day through an arc-shaped aperture at 12 o’clock. This model, epitomizing balance and understated elegance, is adorned with applied hour markers and a subtle cross-shaped dial arrangement reminiscent of the original Transocean – a grand classic launched in 1958.
- Breitling 45 calibre automatic movement
- Day & date calendar display
- 43mm steel case with mercury silver-coloured dial
- Convex sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Brown leather strap with pin buckle
- Non screw-locked crown with two gaskets