Breitling Navitimer 8 B01 Chronograph 43 AB0117131C1P1
The Navitimer 8 B01 Chronograph 43 is powered by the in-house Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01. The self-winding 43 mm watch has a ratchet-wheel chronograph with vertical coupling and an impressive power reserve of more than 70 hours. The display features 30-minute and 12-hour counters as well as a date window. The highlight of this new range, the Navitimer 8 B01 Chronograph 43, is available in steel with a blue dial with the distinctive design elements of contrasting sub-dials. Presented on an alligator leather strap, the COSC-certified chronometer features a transparent sapphire caseback.
- Breitling 01 calibre automatic movement
- 43mm steel case with blue dial
- Three chronograph counters
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Screw-locked crown with two gaskets
- Bidirectional bezel
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
- Black alligator strap with pin buckle
- Transparent caseback