Longines Conquest Classic L2.7126.96.36.199
As a partner of many of the most prestigious sports events in the world, Longines was keen to launch a collection of timepieces to be worn amidst the excitement of these competitions. As a tribute to the chronographs produced from 1878 on, the famous Swiss watchmaker presents the Conquest Classic line. True to the brand’s values of elegance, tradition and performance, this collection of models, all fitted with self-winding calibres, is at the same time totally contemporary and perfectly timeless. Conquest Classic is the Official Watch of many events including equestrian sports, alpine skiing, rhythmic and artistic gymnastics, archery, Roland Garros and Glasgow 2014.
- 41mm brushed and polished stainless steel case
- Water resistant to 50m.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Transparent case back
- Longines L688 Calibre automatic movement
- Silver coloured dial with chronograph counters
- Date display between 4 and 5 o’clock position
- Swiss Super-LumiNova® on hands and index hour markers
- Brown crocodile strap with pin buckle