Longines Master Collection L2.618.104.22.168
As a traditional watchmaking company, Longines has been producing exceptional timepieces since the very beginning. Today, the Longines Master Collection is the perfect illustration of this corporate ethos, as can be seen from the success enjoyed by this range since it was launched in 2005. All fitted with self-winding movements, the various models in this collection offer many special features. The Longines Master Collection brings together the classical elegance and excellent quality which never cease to delight those who appreciate exceptional timepieces.
- 40mm stainless steel case
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Transparent case back
- Water resistant to 30m.
- Silver-coloured dial with ‘barleycorn’ texture and blued steel hands
- Brown alligator strap with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism
- Longines L687 Calibre automatic movement
- Chronograph counters
- Moon phase display at 6 o’clock
- Date, day and month display at 12 o’clock