Longines HydroConquest L3.7184.108.40.206
Founded in 1832 in Saint-Imier, the famous Swiss watch brand Longines can boast a long tradition characterised by the elegance and performance of its products. Those values are perfectly represented by The Longines Sport Collection. The HydroConquest line is dedicated to men and women looking for a high performance timepiece that combines technical innovation and elegance. Longines now extends this line with new models in bright colours.
- 41mm stainless steel and ceramic case
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Screw-down case back
- Water resistant to 300m.
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Sunray blue dial with Arabic numerals and indexes
- Silvered polished hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Longines L619/888 Calibre automatic movement
- Blue rubber strap with double safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism