Longines HydroConquest L3.7126.96.36.199
Founded in 1832 in Saint-Imier, the famous Swiss watch brand Longines can boast a long tradition characterised by the elegance and performance of its products. Those values are perfectly represented by The Longines Sport Collection. The HydroConquest line is dedicated to men and women looking for a high performance timepiece that combines technical innovation and elegance. Longines now extends this line with new models in bright colours.
- 43mm stainless steel and ceramic case
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Screw-down case back
- Water resistant to 300m.
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Sunray grey dial with date display at 3 o’clock position
- Swiss Super-LumiNova® coated hands, numerals and indexes
- Longines L619/888 Calibre automatic movement
- Stainless steel with double safety folding clasp and integrated diving extension