Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph 42 Bentley Centenary Limited Edition
The Bentley Centenary Limited Edition in stainless-steel is presented on a brown quilted calfskin strap. It is also available with a stainless-steel bracelet. The watch has the unique brown burl elm dial, which is inspired by the wooden dashboard of the legendary 1929 “Blower” Bentley, the nickname given to the 4 ½ Litre Supercharged race cars driven by Sir Tim Birkin and the legendary Bentley Boys in the 1920s. The dial features contrasting black subdials and a white tachymeter scale on a black inner bezel around the dial, with a red tachymeter inscription. On the left side of the 42 mm steel case is a plate with an engraved “Bentley” inscription, which also owes its inspiration to the dashboard of the historic 1929 “Blower” Bentley. Inside the steel case is the Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01, a mechanical movement that has proven since years its performance and reliability. The movement is visible through a unique transparent case back featuring a Bentley logo. The case back is engraved with “1 OF 1000”.
- 42mm stainless steel case
- Chronograph counters
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Transparent case back
- Non-screw locked crown with two gaskets
- Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01 automatic movement
- Brown elm burl with black contrasting fields for permanent seconds and 30-minute totalizer Super-LumiNova® luminescent hour and minute hands
- Brown Bentley-inspired strap with folding clasp
- COSC certified chronometer
N.B. case back image representative of rose gold model