TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph WBE5112.FC8266
Pre-order now for June 2019 delivery
Inspired by legendary models and reinvented for a new generation of explorers, the new TAG Heuer Autavia is ready to accompany you on every escapade.
Created in 1933 by Charles-Edouard Heuer, the 1st dashboard instrument for automobile and aeroplane was named AUTAVIA (contraction of the words AUTOmobile and AVIAtion). After a disappointing rally because of its unclear dial, Jack HEUER decides to recreate Autavia as a wrist chronograph, with turning bezel. The result would be one of the most significant timepieces in the history of the company. It was bold, modern, stylish and highly legible. Since then, Autavia has a long history in design and technology and is considered as the 1st of the Heuer “Big Three”.
- 42mm fine-brushed and polished steel case
- Bidirectional turning polished ceramic bezel
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Fine-brushed steel case back with Autavia special decoration
- Smokey blue dial with rhodium-plated luminescent indexes
- Swiss-made automatic isograph movement
- Fast date correction and stop-second features
- Brown calf skin strap
- Two year international warranty
- Water resistant to 100m.