TAG Heuer Carrera Quartz WBK1312.BA0652
RIDE ON. Speed. Sweat. Strength. Jack Heuer created the Carrera watch in 1963 in tribute to the famous Carrera Panamericana auto race widely considered the most dangerous in the world. Just as exciting as the race that inspired it, the watch broke traditional watchmaking rules and was the first chronograph specifically designed for professional drivers, but perfect for speeding down the open road or cruising through daily life thanks to a more simple, more elegant, more readable design. He broke the rules of watchmaking design and TAG Heuer has been blending fashion and function ever since. The Carrera celebrates the speed demons, the risk-takers and the dreamers who race against time and never slow down.
- 36mm polished stainless steel case
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
- Fine-brushed and polished steel case back with decorative stamp
- Blue dial with rose gold-plated indexes and hands
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Date display at 3 o’clock position
- Battery End-Of-Life indication, stop-second feature and fast date correction
- Fine-brushed and polished steel bracelet with folding clasp
- Two-year international warranty