TAG Heuer Aquaracer Quartz WAY101C.BA0746
GO DEEP. Ever since TAG Heuer patented the first water resistant case in 1895, they’ve been braving the high seas and sending divers lower and lower into the depths of the ocean, going deeper and darker from 100 to 1000 m with the Aquagraph. The Aquaracer’s unique double security clasp and unidirectional turning bezel protect you so that you can take risks and count on the ultimate precision under pressure as you dive into life.
- 43mm fine-brushed and polished stainless steel case
- Water resistant to 300m.
- Unidirectional turning polished aluminium bezel
- Screwed-in polished steel crown
- Sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
- Fine-brushed steel case back with decorative engraving
- Blue dial with rhodium-plated luminescent indexes
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Battery End-Of-Life indication, stop-second function and fast date correction
- Fine-brushed and polished steel bracelet with diving extension
- Date display at 3 o’clock position