TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 9 WAR2414.BA0776
RIDE ON. Speed. Sweat. Strength. Jack Heuer created the Carrera watch in 1963 in tribute to the famous Carrera Panamericana auto race widely considered the most dangerous in the world. Just as exciting as the race that inspired it, the watch broke traditional watchmaking rules and was the first chronograph specifically designed for professional drivers, but perfect for speeding down the open road or cruising through daily life thanks to a more simple, more elegant, more readable design. He broke the rules of watchmaking design and TAG Heuer has been blending fashion and function ever since. The Carrera celebrates the speed demons, the risk-takers and the dreamers who race against time and never slow down.
- 28mm polished steel case
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Mother-of-pearl dial with 12 diamond dot hours markers
- Swiss-made TAG Heuer Calibre 9 automatic movement
- Fast date correction and stop-second features
- Fine-brushed and polished steel bracelet with folding clasp
- Date display at 3 o’clock position
- Two-year international warranty