TAG Heuer Aquaracer Quartz WBD1413.BA0741
GO DEEP. Ever since TAG Heuer patented the first water resistant case in 1895, they’ve been braving the high seas and sending divers lower and lower into the depths of the ocean, going deeper and darker from 100 to 1000 m with the Aquagraph. The Aquaracer’s unique double security clasp and unidirectional turning bezel protect you so that you can take risks and count on the ultimate precision under pressure as you dive into life.
- 27mm fine-brushed and polished steel case
- Unidirectional turning polished steel bezel, set with 30 diamonds
- Screwed-in polished steel crown
- Sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
- Fine-brushed steel case back with decorative engraving
- White mother-of-pearl dial with rhodium-plated luminescent indexes
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Battery End-Of-Life indication, stop-second and fast date correction functions
- Fine-brushed and polished steel bracelet with diving extension
- Water resistant to 300m.
- Two-year international warranty