The Superocean Heritage ’57 Capsule collection pays tribute to the original 1957 SuperOcean and the cool, laid-back surfing lifestyle of the 1960s.
Available in a variety of materials including stainless steel and 18k red gold, the 42 mm case features two signature elements of the original SuperOcean: a concave bidirectional ceramic bezel and a dial featuring oversized indices. Paired with a brown calfskin leather strap that fits both a stainless-steel pin or folding buckle, the Superocean Heritage ‘57 is powered by the Breitling Caliber 10, a COSC-certified chronometer.
• 42mm stainless steel and 18k red gold case
• Screwed-in caseback
• Water resistant to 100m
• Bidirectional ceramic bezel
• Non-screw-locked crown with two gaskets
• Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
• Breitling 10 self-winding movement
• 42 hour power reserve
• Navy blue dial
• Brown leather strap