To celebrate the sailing partnership between OMEGA and ALINGHI, the legendary Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon has been given this truly innovative design.
The 44.25 mm model is crafted in black ceramic, with an ALINGHI logo in red varnish on the stop/start pusher. The tachymeter scale is in Super-LumiNova, while the perforated black rubber strap includes a red rubber interior.
Through the skeletonised dial, the Calibre 1865 has been laser-ablated with a honeycomb effect on the mainplate and barrel bridge, as well as a black carbon pattern on all other bridges. These effects are inspired by the hull of the ALINGHI TF35 catamaran.
A 4-minute and 5-minute countdown function features in red on the 3 o’clock subdial, while the traditional hand of the 6 o’clock subdial has been replaced by a sandblasted and anodized aluminium disc, which rotates with the ALINGHI logo transferred in red.
• 44.25mm black ceramic case
• Water resistant to 50m
• Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
• Transparent case back
• Tachymeter scale bezel
• Omega 1861 calibre automatic movement
• 48 hour power reserve
• Regatta timing – 4/5 minute countdown
• Small seconds
• Black rubber strap
• Alhingi team disc on dial
• Honeycomb and carbon sandblasted detail on movement
• Five-year international warranty