Martin-Baker is a British aviation company responsible for supplying 70% of the world’s air-forces with fighter ejection seat technology. They first approached Bremont to create the definitive aviation watch in 2007/08. More than simply putting a logo on an existing model, the watch had to withstand the same rigorous testing programme as the ejection seats themselves including Live Ejection Testing, MFOS Crashworthy Testing, Extreme Temperature Endurance, Vibration Testing, Altitude Testing and Aircraft Carrier Deck Testing.
Powered by the modified calibre BE-36AE chronometer movement with 38-hour power reserve, this brand new MBII design boasts bolder and more readable hands and a more contemporary styling of the numerals for an exceptionally clean look.
This watch is pre-owned but in retail condition. Never worn.
• 43mm DLC case
• Water resistant to 100m
• Knurled aluminium barrel in blue
• Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
• Super-LumiNova coated indexes and hands
• Bremont 11 1/2” BE-36AE automatic movement
• Blue temple island rubber strap
• Deployment clasp
• Date display at 3 o’clock position
• All papers, boxes and accessories present
• Three year warranty activated 11/09/2020