Are you passionate about fine jewellery and watches and believe in delivering exceptional customer service? We want to hear from you!
At Beards we take immense pride in our team, from the goldsmiths and watchmakers to the sales consultants. We’ve been family-run since 1804 so we know that every team member is important and with excellent remuneration packages, staff discounts and training schemes, you are one step away from becoming part of the Beards family.
Place of work: Beards Cheltenham
40 hours per week
To uphold both company and brand standards while fulfilling the following responsibilities in a timely and professional manner;
Oversee the workshop and the junior watchmaker, its day to day running through the following actions:
- Servicing of mechanical watches, mechanical chronographs, and quartz movements – co-axials extremely desirable but not essential.
- Diagnosis and Estimation – (to be communicated with Aftersales Team and actioned accordingly)
- Refinish/Refurbish Watches
- Be responsible for quality control of own work to a very high standard
- Order and Allocate Spare Parts
- Manage Incoming and Outgoing Work
- Communicate with Aftersales and Record Information Accurately
- Maintain Workshop, Equipment and Tooling
- Uphold Health and Safety in the workshop
- Assist with junior watchmakers training and development, alongside growth of the workshop
All tasks are to be completed in compliance with the workshop standards and within the specified deadlines.
- WOSTEP/BHI or equivalent qualification in Watchmaking
- Omega Accreditation – Level 3
- Cartier Accreditation (Desirable but not essential)
- Breitling Accreditation (Desirable but not essential)
- Passion for Horology and delivery of exemplary service to clients.
- Able to work to deadlines
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good concentration and patience
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not seen a suitable vacancy? We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals so please send us your CV by emailing email@example.com