Omega Constellation Manhattan Quartz 28mm 188.8.131.52.55.002
The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moons, “claws” on the case and mono-rang bracelet.
This 28 mm 18ct yellow gold and stainless steel model features a bezel engraved with Roman numerals, white mother-of-pearl dial with diamond hour markers and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The hands, OMEGA logo, Constellation star and diamond holders are also in 18ct yellow gold.
At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Calibre 4061, while the caseback is stamped with the Constellation Observatory medallion.
- 28mm stainless steel and 18ct yellow gold case
- Water resistant to 30m.
- White mother-of-pearl dial with diamond-set hour markers
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Omega 4061 calibre quartz movement
- Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium plated parts and circular graining
- Stainless steel and 18ct yellow gold bracelet with folding clasp