Delivery in 2-3 working weeks
The Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces, having been a part of all six lunar missions. Taking the spirit of exploration a step further, this new Moonphase features two infinitely small yet photo-realistic moons.
This 44.25 mm model features a grey sun-brushed dial, with diamond polished 18K yellow gold indexes and hands. At 6 o’clock is the accurate Moonphase indication, which features a metallic crystal disc microstructured to obtain a high resolution image of the moon.
The stainless steel-18K yellow gold case is complemented by a green ceramic bezel ring with Ceragold™ tachymeter scale and presented on a grey leather strap with a polished-brushed foldover clasp.
Powering the timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer 9904, which has been officially certified by METAS.
• 44.25mm steel and 18k gold case
• Transparent caseback
• Water resistant to 100m
• Tachymeter scale bezel in ceramic and ceragold.
• Super-luminova coated hands and indexes in 18k yellow gold
• Sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
• Omega 9904 self-winding movement
• Chronograph sub-dials
• 60 hour power reserve
• Grey dial
• Grey leather strap
• Moonphase display at 6 o’clock