The Speedmaster Moonwatch is one of the world’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six moon landings, the legendary chronograph is an impressive representation of the brand’s pioneering spirit.
Inspired by the 4th generation Speedmaster, this 42 mm Moonwatch in 18K Moonshine™ Gold, has a sun-brushed green PVD “step” dial and “Moonwatch” style hands. The green ceramic bezel ring, with OMEGA Ceragold™ tachymeter scale, features the famous dot over 90. Fixing the Moonwatch to the wrist is a green leather strap with 18K Moonshine™ Gold buckle.
The caseback in polished 18K Moonshine™ Gold has double bevels and the words FIRST WATCH WORN ON THE MOON engraved in black. The Moonwatch is powered by OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 3861 with special luxury finish.
• 42mm Moonshine™ gold case
• Water resistant to 50m
• Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
• Sapphire caseback
• Green ceramic bezel
• Green dial with Super-Luminova coated hands & indices
• Chronograph subdials with small seconds, 30 minute/12-hour recorder
• 3861 calibre Omega manual wind movement
• 50-hour power reserve
• Green leather strap with Moonshine™ gold folding buckle
• 5-year Omega international warranty