The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moon facets and “claws” on the case.
This 41 mm model, in stainless steel and 18K Yellow gold, features a black polished ceramic bezel ring with Roman numerals filled with OMEGA Ceragold™. It has a sun-brushed green dial with a gradient effect and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The hands, OMEGA logo, Constellation star and indexes are also in 18K Yellow gold.
Replacing the famous mono-rang bracelet is a green leather strap with rubber lining.
At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, visible through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
• 41mm stainless steel and 18k yellow gold case
• Water resistant to 50m
• Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
• Sapphire caseback
• Fixed roman numeral bezel
• Green dial
• Date display at 6 o’clock
• Omega 8900 calibre automatic movement
• 60-hour power reserve
• Green leather strap with rubber lining with folding clasp
• 5-year Omega international warranty