With the launch in 2022 of the Longines Spirit Zulu Time, the winged hourglass brand added a new chapter to its already rich history. Featuring multiple time zones, it marked a continuation of Longines’ precision instruments worn by the world’s greatest pioneers on their legendary exploits. That modern legend is now complemented with the addition of the Longines Spirit Zulu Time in an ergonomically-pleasing and stylish 39mm case.
This model features a bezel in yellow gold enhanced with a chocolate brown ceramic insert, and is available on a sandblasted anthracite dial, with a date window centred at the 6 o’clock position. The 39mm steel case has an interchangeable brown leather strap, with a folding clasp fitted with a micro-adjustment system for maximum comfort and a perfect fit.
• 39mm stainless steel and 18 karat yellow gold cap 200 case
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with several layers of anti-reflective coating on both sides
• Water resistant to 100m
• Bi-directional rotating bezel
• Screw-in crown
• Anthracite dial
• Applied arabic numerals
• Swiss Super-LumiNova® gilt hands
• Date display at 6 o’clock
• L844.4 calibre automatic movement
• 72-hour power reserve
• Brown leather strap with double security folding clasp with micro adjustment system
• 5-year Longines international warranty