With the launch in 2022 of the Longines Spirit Zulu Time, the winged hourglass brand added a new chapter to its already rich history. Featuring multiple time zones, it marked a continuation of Longines’ precision instruments worn by the world’s greatest pioneers on their legendary exploits. That modern legend is now complemented with the addition of the Longines Spirit Zulu Time in an ergonomically-pleasing and stylish 39mm case.
This model features a bezel enhanced with a green ceramic insert, and is available on an anthracite sandblasted dial, with a date window centred at the 6 o’clock position. The 39 mm steel case has an elegant interchangeable stainless steel bracelet.
• 39mm stainless steel case
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with several layers of anti-reflective coating on both sides
• Water resistant to 100m
• Stainless steel and ceramic bi-directional rotating bezel
• Screw-in crown
• Anthracite dial
• Applied arabic numerals
• Super-LumiNova® gold polished hands
• Date display at 6 o’clock
• L844.4 calibre automatic movement
• 72-hour power reserve
• Chronometer certified by the COSC
• Stainless steel bracelet with double safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism
• 5-year Longines international warranty